Private Limited Company Registration online
Private Limited Company is a kind of privately held business structures that can be incorporated with minimum 2 and maximum 200 members. Due to the numerous benefits associated with private limited company it is one of the most preferred business structures in India. Not for just Indian residents but also for foreign residents also private limited company is a preferred option. This is because the foreign nationals, foreign corporate entities and the NRI are also allowed to be the directors and shareholders of the company with foreign direct investment.
The incorporation experts of Lawdef can assist you in getting your private limited company registered in India seamlessly. Further, you can avail the free company incorporation or any other consultancy from our experienced advisors.
What are the benefits of starting a private limited company?
1. Limited Liability of Members
2. Perpetual Succession
3. Separate Legal Entity
4. Foreign direct investment
5. Tax benefits
Requirements for Private Limited Company
• Minimum two directors.
• Minimum two shareholders.
• Both shareholders and the directors can be the same person.
• At least one director should be from India.
• Maximum 200 shareholders.
Documents Required for Private Limited Company
• Self-attested PAN card copy
• One (Color) Photograph
• Self-attested copy of any one of the Identity Proof like Driving License, Passport or Voter ID.
• Self-attested copy of any one of the Address Proof like Bank Pass Book/Bank Statement, Telephone Landline Bill/ Mobile Bill or Electricity Bill.
• For the Company Address proof Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Mobile Bill or Gas Bill AND Rent Agreement (If Rented) AND NOC for doing Business & for taking Registration.
What is the process of Starting a Private Limited Company?
Obtaining DIN and DSC
Every director of the proposed limited company is required to obtain the digital signature certificate and the unique directors’ Identification number as a first step towards starting the private limited company.
Just after receiving the DIN and DSC the Reserve Unique Name Form shall be filed consisting of the top three name preferences of the client in case he desires to get the prior approval for his name. The name chosen must be unique in order to be registered in one go.
MOA and AOA
Every private limited company is required to prepare and file the memorandum of association and the article of association with the ministry of corporate affairs.
Once the documents are submitted with ministry they will be scrutinized for correctness. If all the documents filed are found to be in line with the rules and regulations the certificate of incorporation is issued to the proposed company.
Application for obtaining PAN, TAN and opening a bank account-
Lastly the company incorporated is required to apply for PAN, TAN and get its account opened with a bank.